Thursday, March 8, 2012

What I've been reading


I've been a little burnt out from all the young adult so I may strictly read anything but that this month.  Though I do have like 3 from the library that I should read... :/  I don't know.  We'll see what happens.  So here is what I have already read this month!






Now don't let the covers scare you, this series is AMAZING.  The best steampunk I've read so far.  I could read a book about every character that we've been introduced to.  The character and world development is superb.  So if you don't mind smutty sex scenes, you should look into this series!


I also just finished the One For the Money, the first book Janet Evanovich's Stephanie Plum series(thanks Robin!).  I liked it and I am interested in reading more for sure!

This what I am currently reading.  I saw it on the digital library homepage and decided to give it a try.  I really like it so far.  Mystery and cookies is always a good combo.


In other news, I'm 5 books ahead of my reading goal!  Woot!
Anyway, this is my reading mood so far this month.  How about you?

No comments:

Post a Comment