Saturday, December 31, 2011

2011 Wrap Up - Goal Completed!

I set out to read 100 books this year and I made it with no time to spare!  I still don't know what my goal total should be next year but as mentioned in 2012 Reading Challenges, I do have some reading challenges ahead of me in 2012!


Some of my favorite reads of 2011 - These are some of the books that I gave 5 stars on Goodreads
1. Jenny Pox by J.L. Bryan
2. The Winter Sea by Susanna Kearsley
3. The Peach Keeper by Sarah Addison Allen
4. The Mischief of the Mistletoe by Lauren Willig
5. Soulless by Gail Carriger
6. The Dark Enquiry by Deanna Raybourn (I may have a bias here...)
7. The Forest of Hands and Teeth by Carrie Ryan
8. Hourglass by Myra McEntire
9. Angelfire by Courtney Allison Moulton
10. Tempest Rising by Tracy Deebs
11. Ruby Red by Kerstin Gier
12. Clarity by Kim Harrington
13. Sisterhood Everlasting by Ann Brashares
14. Watched by Sharde Richardson
15. Sisters Red by Jackson Pearce


Honorable Mentions - books that I enjoyed but for reasons I don't remember I only gave them 4 stars...I might change that.
1. Rampant by Diana Peterfreund
2. Heist Society by Ally Carter
3. The Iron Fey Series by Julie Kagawa
4. Wither by Lauren DeStefano
5. Unearthly by Cynthia Hand
6. India Black by Carol K. Carr


What were your favorites of 2011?


Happy New Year and Happy Reading in 2012!

No comments:

Post a Comment